We speak for 5 hours every day:
from 12-00 PM UTC+0 London time
till 5-00 PM UTC+0 London time
Here is a zoom link. Press this link when a call starts.
- When the call starts?
On the Main page, you can see the countdown. It helps to know, how many time left before we start.
9.00 AM Costa Rica (UTC-6)
3.00 PM London (UTC+0 )
5.00 PM Cairo (UTC+2 )
6.00 PM Moscow (UTC+3 )
7.30 PM Kabul (UTC+4:30 )
8.30 PM Indian (UTC+5.30)
9.00 PM Bangladesh (UTC+6.00)
10.00 PM Thailand (UTC+7.00)
10.00 PM Vietnam (UTC+7.00)
11.00 PM Manila (UTC+8)
12.00 PM Japan (UTC+9)
We split a call on small (breakout) rooms when:
1. There are no native speakers or a teacher
2. There are more than 10 participants
How to behave in a small room without a leader:
1. Find a set of questions /Website/ WhatsApp chat/Facebook page/
2. Paste a list of questions in a common zoom chat
3. If you want to have more speaking practice - Be brave and start to answer the first question.
4. Answer only the one question and try to fit in 2-3 minutes.
5. When you finish - ask the next person.
6. If there are new participants - paste a set of questions again.
7. If you want to ask somebody but he is not responding - do not spend too much time, skip him to the next time.
Here is a list of frequently asked questions about :
How does it work?