1. Is it always necessary to complain?
2. When is it appropriate to complain in a restaurant?
3. What do you think of the saying, "The customer is always right."?
4. What do you say to someone to complain about bad service in a store or restaurant?
5. Have you ever gotten angry at a worker in a store or a restaurant?
6. What are some reasons why we might need to complain in a store or restaurant?
7. What are some reasons why you would not complain about bad service?
8. Do you prefer to make a complaint over the telephone or in person?
9. When is it necessary to write a letter of complaint?
10. Is it common in your country to complain about bad service?