1. How many children do you have. How many would you like to have?
2. Do you enjoy being around children?
3. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
4. What are the positive or negative things about being a child?
5. Do you think that children are different today from the time when you were child? Or from 50 years ago? 100 years ago?
6. What is the most annoying or amazing thing about children?
7. What is the most important thing that we need to teach children?
8. Do you think that children are naturally good? Why or why not?
9. What were some important experiences that you had when you were child which shaped you as a person?
10. Why do you think children commit violent crimes?
11. Do you think children are more violent today than they used to be? Why?
12. What was your favorite game when you were a child?