1. Are you on time?
2. If you are late, what message does this send to the person who is waiting for you?
3. Do you prefer to show up late or early?
4. What is your busiest day of the week?
5. Do you like to be busy, or do you like to have an easy schedule?
6. What takes up most of your time?
7. Do you think you manage your time wisely?
8. Do you manage time, or does time manage you?
9. What do you do if you show up too early for something?
10. What do you do if you show up too late for something?
11. What do you do if you forget an appointment?
12. Do you spend a lot of time when preparing for something?
13. How much time do you spend sleeping?
14. Do you wish you could sleep more?
15. Does waiting for something bother you?
16. Do you get bored easily?
17. Do you schedule out what you have to do every week? Do you make a schedule for every day?
18. Are you good at getting things done on time?
19. Do you think time moves slowly or quickly?
20. What would you do if you had a few extra hours in a day?
21. Would you rather have more time or more money?
22. In your culture, is it polite to always show up on time, or to show up a little late?
23. How important is time in your culture?
24. Do you think people in America are too concerned with time?
25. What time do you get up in the morning?
26. What time do you go to bed?
27. What time does school start?