1. What is your own definition of failure?
2. What would you do if you knew you were going to fail?
3. If you've failed, are you a failure?
4. If your perception of and response to failure were changed, what would you attempt to achieve?
5. Do you mind changing your mind about failing? Why and how?
6. What's the main difference between people who achieve and people who are average?
7. Did you know that you can turn adversity into advantage? If so, why and how?
8. What is it that you are so passionate about that taking a risk is worth it?
9. Are you willing to fail forward in the name of doing something that matters so much to you?
10. What are you willing to do knowing the possibility of failure and success are both present?
11. What is so inherently rewarding to you that you’d do it anyway?
12. What stories do you tell yourself about failure?
13. How do my beliefs about failure affect others?
14. What’s one failure you’ve experienced that has led you to growth?
15. Where do you need to be more forgiving of your failures?
16. What are some new words you’d like to associate with failure?