1. Do you have a good memory or a bad memory
2. Do you usually remember things or forget things?
3. Would you like to have a perfect memory? Why or why not?
4. How would it change your life?
5. Who do you know who has the best memory?
6. Can you tell us about them?
7. Who do you know who has the worst memory?
8. Can you tell us about them?
9. What's your earliest memory?
10. When was it?
11. Can you tell us about your earliest memories in detail?
12. What's your most vivid memory?
13. When was it?
14. Can you tell us in detail about it?
15. Have you ever forgotten something important, like your keys or your phone?
16. Can you tell the us what you did?
17. Have you ever walked into a room and forgotten why you went there?
18. Have you ever forgotten an important date, like a birthday or an anniversary?
19. Can you tell us what happened?
20. Has someone you known ever forgotten an important date, like a birthday or an anniversary?
21. Tell your group what happened.
22. As people grow older, sometimes the distant past is easier to remember than the near past. Why do you think this is? 24. Have you ever seen examples of this?
23. Tell your group about them.
24. Are there some things or times that you will never forget?