1. Would you ever consider being a journalist? Why or why not?
2. Would you ever consider being a newscaster?
3. If someone asked you to be a journalist, what kind of stories would you write about?
4. Would you prefer being a newscaster or a journalist?
5. When you watch the news, are you interested in the story or the newscaster who presents it?
6. Do you think journalists tell the truth when they write?
7. Do you think journalists add more information to make the story interesting?
8. Do you believe journalists exaggerate what they write about?
9. Do you believe that journalists write stories so they can be important and noticed on television/magazines/newspapers etc?
10. Do you trust the information you get from the news?
11. If you are someone who usually follows the news, has there been a time when you decided to stop? Why and for how long?