1. What's your most valued possession?
2. Can you remember the last gift you were given? Did you like it?
3. Do you ever buy 'gifts' for yourself?
4. What's the most expensive thing you've ever bought?
5. What do you think of this saying, "Possessions rot, rust, and decay but compassion lasts forever"?
6. Have you ever given away something by accident? What was it? How did you give it away by accident?
7. Have you ever met an 'indian giver' (someone who gives something to another person, but later demands it back)?
8. What is the meaning of "give and take"? What does this mean to you?
9. Do you spend more money on temporary things (services/food/drink/a good night out) or on physical objects (a car, a cellphone, some good books)?
10. Can you take something out of your pocket, bag, or wallet?
11. What is it?
12. Where did you get it?
13. Why did you get it?
14. Do you still find it useful, interesting or entertaining?